Jesus loves the little Children

Jesus loves the little Children

Friday, December 11, 2015

Introduction of Scripture Heroes Adam and Eve and Feb sharing time week 1

Week 1: Heavenly Father has a plan for me.

Introduce the doctrine: Show the children a picture of a house. Explain that builders need to have a house plan before they can build a house. Ask, “Why is it important to make and follow plans?” Hold up the scriptures, and tell the children that we can find Heavenly Father’s plan for us in the scriptures. Write on the board “Heavenly Father has a plan for me.” Read the sentence together.
Introduce the children to Adam and Eve Show the door and ask a child to knock as before. Show them Adam and Eve.  Ask the questions from the Sharing Time lesson.
  •  
    Who am I?
  •  Where did I come from?
  • Why am I here?
  •  What will happen to me after I die?
  • Who am I? We are children of our Heavenly Father.  Adam and Eve were the
  • first children on the earth.  Read Moses 2:26-27   We were all created in God's image.
  • Where Did I Come From? We came from Heaven.  Read D&C 138:56
     Why Am I Here? Your Heavenly Father has known you for a very long time.
You, as His son or daughter, were chosen by Him to come to earth at this precise time, to be a leader in His great work on earth. Read Psalm 82:6

   What will happen to me after I die? If you stay true and faithful, you can be with those great people who went before you who were true and faithful. You can be with your family forever, along with our Heavenly Father and Our Savior Jesus Christ, Read D&C 138:47-48

As time allows share one of attributes of Adam and Eve.  Share the rest of them throughout the month. 
Encourage the children to share what they have learned in Primary this week. We will provide them with coloring pages, puzzles, word searches and scriptures to read.





No comments:

Post a Comment