Jesus loves the little Children

Jesus loves the little Children

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Welcome to Sunbeams

This is the packet I gave to our incoming sunbeams last year at the end of November.  I also gave one to the nursery to review as well to help our Sunbeams get ready for Primary.





I used my comb binder to make little books for each child.  This year I am on the look out for a small packet of crayons to go with each one.

 

We have also used these for seating.  Not all of my sunbeams recognized their written names so I made charts with their name, a boy or girl and a animal or insect.  We placed them on the chairs with tape for the first few months until they got used to taking seats on their own.  Teachers could move them to sit where they felt they would work the best.


 

 I know November is 5 months away, but its nice to plan ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment